Please fill out your name and email address in order to receive your free subscription to the Brandeis Brief, an online monthly review of human rights, civil liberty, and the campaign against global and campus anti-Semitism. Each issue provides fresh insights from prominent historians, political scientists, Jewish studies scholars, and lawyers, including timely essays drawn from the popular Brandeis Center Blog
Sign-up here and don’t miss another issue!
In recent issues, readers have been treated to important articles such as these:
- Gil Troy on “The Apartheid Slur”
- Andre Oboler on Anti-Semitism and Facebook
- Rafael Medoff on “The Truth About FDR and the Jews”
- Alyza Lewin on “Where Was the President When He Was Supposedly in Israel?”
- Harold Brackman “The ‘White-Out” of Jews from the Jackie Robinson Saga”
- Aleksandra Gliszczyńska-Grabias on European Shame
Needless to say, readers also receive regular updates on the Brandeis Center’s own work combating campus anti-Semitism, such as:
- Andrew Loeb’s article on “Ten Surprises About Campus Anti-Semitism”
- Danit Sibovits’ piece on “The Brandeis Center’s New Litigation Initiative”
Future issues will include compelling new ideas and critiques, including important insights from Harvard Yiddishist Ruth Wisse and international lawyer Richard Heideman. Don’t miss a single issue. Subscribe today. If you care to support the Brandeis Brief, you can do so here. For questions and comments, please contact us.