- It turns out that anti-Semitic Facebook posts have consequences. On Friday, two months after a blog called IsraeliCool first reported the anti-Semitic social media habits of Rutgers professor Dr. Michael Chikindas, the university’s leaders announced that they were taking action.
- n recent decades, academics promoting pseudo intellectual studies have sought to advance the notion that antisemitism in the contemporary context, and specifically on college and university campuses, is a mere illusion, created by a group of alarmists,” attempting to exaggerate the …
- Democrats on the Senate education committee had some tough questions for President Donald Trump's picks to head up civil rights and special education policy at the U.S. Department of Education as the members vetted them for confirmation.
- Did antisemitism somehow become a job prerequisite in academia? “We are horrified by the reports that we are hearing from Virginia Tech students,” Jennifer Gross, an attorney with the Louis D. Brandeis Center for Human Rights under Law says. “The problem …
- The Louis D. Brandeis Center for Human Rights Under Law (LDB) is proud to announce the promotion of Edward Kunz to the position of Senior Communications and Development intern.
Victory in Bal Harbour: LDB Testifies in Support of Anti-Semitism Definition Act, Unanimously Passes First ReadingThe Bal Harbour Village Hall was packed with supporters as the Village Council took an important step in combatting the growing and urgent problem of anti-Semitism last night.
Appointment of Alyza D. Lewin, Esq., to the newly-established position of Chief Operating Officer and Director of PolicyThe Louis D. Brandeis Center for Human Rights Under Law (LDB) announces the appointment of Alyza D. Lewin, Esq., to the newly-established position of Chief Operating Officer and Director of Policy. Ms. Lewin, previously served as a member of LDB’s …
- Leaders of the controversial Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions (BDS) movement conducted a covert campaign to take over academic associations, without disclosing their political agenda, and then to use their influence to impose boycotts on the State of Israel, according to …
- On Monday, November 28, Professor Steven Resnicoff will speak to LDB law students at Chicago-Kent College of Law on how the west and its international law institutions have abandoned religious minorities.
- On Tuesday, October 24, Supreme Court litigator Alyza Lewin will address LDB students at UC Berkeley School of Law on her work litigating the “Jerusalem Passport Case” in front of the Supreme Court.
- On Monday, October 23, Northwestern Law Professor Eugene Kontorovich will speak to Emory Law’s LDB Law Student Chapter.
- DB’s Director of Legal Initiatives, Aviva Vogelstein, will speak to law students at two of LDB’s West Coast law student chapters in the coming weeks.